welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My everest


This book is pissing me off. Anyone else read? It's a literary challenge with no reward. Is it too much to ask for a little scandal here and there? Even the potential lesbian spice in the main character spatter and fizzled out. Why can't I just give up on books? Ugh. I'm annoyed.

1 comments:

shereesa said...

So fun! My sister lives in GA too and we just flew out last May. I loved Stone mtn. Did you do the rope course? It was so fun! Lyla is so cute! I can't get over her eyes!

Also my brother-in-law is a pilot and he has a friend that tells him when flights are really cheap to Atlanta from SLC so I will pass it along if I hear of a good deal so you can visit too.