welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Friday, May 13, 2011

38 weeks











Yikes! I BALLLLLLOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEDDDDD out a bit from weeks 32 to 38 eh? I think my weight gain is 19lbs which seems like a ton (I gained a 12 with Lyla overall since I lost a bunch at first). I feel like my bones aren't up for the task I swear. Every time I first stand up I want to die. and oh the sciatic nerve pain or whatever it is. Other than that I feel pretty good. I still get sick in the morning but nothing too terrible and I don't puke too often (thank goodness!!) I keep thinking how wonderful it will be to not wake up to nausea. This baby has been so much kinder to me in the way of sickness. I just know she's going to be so sweet. She is a nightowl now however, which is concerning. She has learned to love my left rib just like her sister did. She moves a ton more than Lyla did (I guess because my placenta is only partially anterior, which allows me to feel more). She is also shy. I still can't believe she flipped just before the ultrasound. HAHAHA. Well, little one, I get more and more excited to feel your snuggly little body every day. I can almost smell that yummy newborn scent. Come soon little one:)

0 comments: