welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, January 16, 2012

Guess What?

Blogger is giving us the boot.  Rude huh?  I’ve exceeded the space for photos and I’m too cheap to buy more so we are moving!

HERE

I’m also going private (lame I know), so leave me your email address and I’ll be sure to add you to you can still read our blog.  I know I have several stalkers and I’ll add you too!  Assuming you’re not a serious creeper. 

7 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

I would love to keep reading how your little family is growing - rmichellekelly@gmail.com

Luke and Bridget said...

I'd love to keep following you. :) lbcrane@gmail.com

Brooke and Raul said...

Add me! brooke_holmes@hotmail.com

Charles Family said...

ashleecharles@hotmail.com
How did you know I was your stalker? don't worry, I'm not too creepy! haha. Love ya!

Shauna said...

Add me! Add me!
shaunaj_99@yahoo.com
Love the blog!

Sara Jones said...

Spldsara@gmail.com
I adore your blog

Unknown said...

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! http://awriter.org/domyessay-net-review