welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A White Christmas

Happy Christmas! We hope everyone had a warm and cheerful holiday. The Kunz Christmas was lovely. We've spent many much needed days away from work, indulged in Christmas comforts (including rum cake, cozy pjs and the great movie releases!), and engrossed in friend and family fun. Not sure how many days I've spent in fuzzy sweats. Ahhh. Not sure how many different games we've played...one memorable one was monopoly with no money....just CREDIT CARDS. Also not sure how many fabulous meals we've shared together...Chinese, appetizers for dinner, ham dinner, and of course, chocolate dinner. I also had the pleasure of sharing a lovely dinner with my dear friends. One, has chosen to jump ship so we had to hog as much of her time as possible. We literally spent 2 1/2 hours at the restaurant catching up... the dishes had been cleared, the check had been paid, and we just kept talking. It was great. The conversation was bizarre....them making me show them my therapist tricks, me making Mckell draw and explain diagrams of vagina's (don't ask) and all the while we just kept laughing and enjoying each other. It was almost like the clock had not ticked passed the days when we were young, carefree, silly girls.
To Mckell, I love you. Best wishes my dear. Go and acheive. Be a badass.


Ok I'm done rambling and I hope I've conveyed that we've had a very enjoyable holiday.

Peace on Earth. Goodwill to Men.
Here's some photos....


Remember how Todd and I weren't exchanging gifts? Silly me. I woke up Christmas morning to see that 'Santa Claus" had visited me and Ty. How sweet is he? I LOVe the new planner Todd or I mean, SC got me. Ty loves his sweaky hamburger and doggie cookies.






Matching sports pjs (of their favorite teams)....so cute

Todd's favorite gift. I kid you not-this is a scrapbook of BYU Football history. Fit with newspaper clippings and all. The sucker was FIFTY bucks. I swear people. It never stops.




Opening our new video CAMERA!! Yippie!





And the highlight of the season...Christmas with miss Adelaide Noel Call, Sweat pea, or Addy.


2 comments:

The Price Family said...

Thanks for the tip Chels! Yeah, I can't believe how grown up Rach is either. Especially when I look at my wedding pics - she was just a pipsqueak and now look at her. AAH! Although I have to say the same thing about your little sisters! Is that Callie holding Jennie's newborn? At a quick glance it looked like Jennie and then I looked to the left to realize that Jenny was holding Elsie. Just another reminder that I'm getting old. Ew. Your Christmas pics are so cute and Jennie's newborn is such a doll! Thanks for sharing!

Amber said...

Sounds like a great Christmas. I love the picts of little Addy.