welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have a new addiction...Etsy. Check it out here. Honestly. I feel so out of the loop. Where has this little beauty of a store been hiding? I hope you will all love it as much as me.



2 comments:

Amber said...

LOL, so funny. my sister in law sells on there.

Amber said...

What a fun little website! It's so fun to find new websites that you love. I'm glad you are feeling better though. I still can't believe that. SO scary. Alli had her gallbladder out not that long ago and my little sister had her tonsils out. It's been a crazy surgery month! But your situation is just down right freaky. But I'm so glad you are ok!