welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Best Cousins




Lyla and Addy are besties. Jenny and I swap babysitting once a week and these two have a ball with each other. Addy is so good and saying Lyla and Lyla squeals and points when she sees Addy. It's so fun living close to cousins. I hope they're always tight.



0 comments: