welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Idaho


We went to Idaho around the end of October. We thoroughly enjoyed visiting family and of course watching the BYU game. We went into Logan one of the days for some shopping. Bet spoiled us as always. I always feel very zen after we visit....something about getting away from it all. Here's us on Bet's new toy.

1 comments:

Charles Family said...

What the crap?!? Thanks for the phone call! I'm totally kidding. I'm glad you enjoyed the family time but I want a call the next time you are somewhat close.