welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch...2 months later!










Yes I'm the world's slower blogger (thank my lap top destroyer Lyla, who won't allow any computer time when she's awake).
At the beginning of October, Jenny+kids, my Mom, Melis and Me+Lyla went to the Pumpkin Patch in Paragonah. We went early this year hoping to find the cream of the crop and I would say we did! We each got a little pumpkin patch to take home. Lyla fell asleep on the way there and only woke up for the last 5 minutes of our trip. I bet she wishes she would've stayed asleep. Have you ever heard of a child that's afraid of pumpkins?! Because Lyla is. As you can see in the photos, there's a look of sheer terror when placed by the pumpkins. I felt like the worst mom ever after sitting her by them. Hopefully this isn't some weird phobia. hahaha.

1 comments:

Shauna said...

I remember shortly before Halloween you were in Salt Lake and i had just purchased a pumpkin. I was trying to show to Lyla and she quickly moved away with a look of horror on her face. So funny. Hmmmm...i wonder if she will ever like pumpkin pie.