welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, January 28, 2008

A weekend of hockey and family fun!

This weekend Todd's neice Jackie (who's my age) and her friend Diedre came down from Logan to play with us. Friday night we went to the hockey game. It was a good time!


We were on the JUMBO-TRON!

Grisby flashing us!!!Then, Brisby stole my camera and started taking pictures of random people. I thought it was funny so I thought I'd post a pic of this random guy.

0 comments: