welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Welcome back Zach!

It's been awhile so here are some updates. As the subject line indicates, we officially welcomed Zach back into the states at his mission report. Todd and I went BACK to Cedar to listen to him talk. The girls and I sucessfully played "Come Thou Fount"!! This was a major feat being that my younger sisters haven't played for very long and that the arrangement was a little complex. Oh well. We did it! Zach's talk was amazing. We really got to see how he grew. Elsie also celebrated her THREE YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY while we were there! She was so adorable! She got princess high heels and everything else under the sun. I forgot my camera so no pics of the events unfortunately....OOPS!

I begrudgingly went back to school for my FINAL SEMESTER BABY!!! Todd also went back. We went back with a bang....the night we got home from Cedar, we got a letter saying our rent had been increased by 100 bucks! I also got a debilitating cold....I swear it was psychosomatic. I completely lost my voice and sounded like I had wooping cough. I ended up missing my last two classes and one day of work. This semester is gonna be a killer bc I stacked my classes so that I go from 8am to 8pm every Thursday...why I can't remember.

Aside from that most things are the same. Todd and I have begun working towards some of our resolutions....we've been eating painfully healthy which is a definite change for us!

Thats all for now..Pray for OBAMA. He needs more than IOWA!
Oh, and YAY for the three-day weekend. I knew I loved MLK.

0 comments: