welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Friday, February 13, 2009

Are you kidding me right now?

This.
Over this?

Seriously?
I am bent.
Jamar Rogers, I still love you and your cute little piercings.
I can't decide what I'm more pissed at right now... AI's choice to choose entertainment over talent or Barack's choice to cap bank CEO's salary at 500K. Again I say,
Seriously?
Both are clearly of equal importance.

2 comments:

Amber said...

AMEN. I thougth Jamar was in for sure!

Anonymous said...

I agree with that. I cannot stand that NICK NORMAN guy at all. I love Jamar.