welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Could NOT be more excited...

Where the Wild things Are....the MOVIE

One of my most favoritest books from childhood. Watching the trailor brought me back to those carefree days of my youth-when fantasy wasn't a luxury and anything really did seem possible. I need to get this book for girlfriend. See how underprepared I am?!

0 comments: