welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Halloween















Halloween was blistery cold this year. It wasn't snowing, just blowing little ice flurries around. I really wanted Lyla to do a little trick or treating (maybe a bad choice?) so we brought the wagon (and a boat load of blankets) and went with the cousins. As you can see from her little cheeks, she was cold! We probably only made it to 4 houses before I knew she had had it. I don't know that Lyla really knew what was going on but I DO know she enjoyed being in the wagon (as always) AND eating the few pieces of candy she collected.


After that we went back to my moms and had a warm dinner of chili. We also had our tradition of homemade donuts. Lyla loved that the door kept ringing with new visitors. She also loved dumping out the bucket of candy :0.



I love my little bumblebee!!!!!

0 comments: