welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Aquatic Center





We have a new Aquatic Center in town. Finally! Something to do during the winter! I already semi blogged about it but I think it deserves a post of its own because its an activity we do pretty much once a week. Once Lyla got over the fear of the giant bucket, she turned into a fish! She runs from place to place and splashes all over. It kills me how the same water features will make her giggle like crazy every time. She's still pretty good to float with mom in the lazy river too, which is nice since being weightless for a minute is pretty much amazing these days.
It's hard to get pictures since I have to be watching her in the water (duh) but imagine Lyla happy as a clam, swimming all over

0 comments: