welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My little (and big) love bug
















I've said it before, but I love Valentines day and embrace the cheesiness, commercialness and oozyness. What's wrong with a day designated to showing your love to the people in your life? I kinda did a Santa Cause type thing with Lyla but told her Cupid visited last night (who the crap knows why). She walked out to find all these goodies and giant bear sitting in the recliner. She shrieked and ran for the bear and hugged it. Cute huh? Then her 6th sense kicked in and she sniffed out the chocolate. Seriously, how could she know this thing wrapped in tin foil held a giant chocolate heart? She enjoyed a breakfast of chocolate covered animal crackers and a giant chocolate heart. She also got this really cute picture book that sings the love bug song. We celebrated with a trip to the pool. Dad got a headset for gaming (lame I know) I got the above GORGEOUS flowers that are still blooming and smelling beautiful AND a pregnancy message. Love you guys :)

0 comments: