welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, June 13, 2011

Easter

 

















We had a pretty spectacular Easter. Afterall, we got the most beautiful little Easter bunny. I made sure to buy the girls' baskets before Lottie was born to ensure they got what they needed. Five days after I had Lottie, I walked Lyla down to a neighbor friends house to have an Easter Egg hunt! I felt so guilty leaving Lottie for an hour (freaking Lyla was 6 weeks before I left her) but I thought it was important Lyla get a little mommy time after all the new changes. She loved all the attention and caught right on to the idea of the egg hunt. She especially loved all the candy :) We also dyed eggs one day. I ordered these fun cloth art baskets that hold crayons, markers, etc. to serve as their Easter baskets (why waste money every year on the dumb plastic ones) and spoiled my girlS! Lyla got an Easter hunt in our backyard alone, and then one with the aunties at Grandma Cris' that day.

0 comments: