welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The greatest day of my life...ish

Today may be one of the greatest days of my life. Okay, maybe I'm overstepping myself a bit but I am just so relieved, elated, and utterly ecstatic to share with you all that I PASSED MY LICENSURE EXAM TODAY!!! I didn't tell anyone I was taking it (except Todd and some of my SW buddies) for fear that I wouldn't pass it, so if I've been ignoring your calls or just acting a little ornery towards you in the last little while that's why! I've really been so super crazy the last three weeks trying to study and prepare to move. I'm not sure if I've ever had so much anxiety! Driving to the test I thought for sure I would pass out or at least throw up, but I survived! All four hours of thinking my life was over. I thought for sure I hadn't passed, but I did with a 78 which doesn't sound that good but it actually is pretty good. Phew. It will be so nice not to have to make a separate trip up here for the exam and to just enjoy the summer without worrying about studying, etc. Ah, I'm so pumped. Hallelujah.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh yes I am addicted to friends but for some reason I don't remember who got hooked first. ANyway, i love that you can write a quote and I know exactly where it's from. I love friends who can quote that show with me. Thanks for being one of those friends. :) "Isn't That just kick ya in the crotch spit on your neck fantastic!" lol love your blog, thanks for the comment. BYE!!! love ya!!!

Michelle Kelly said...

Congrats Chelsea!! I am so jealous!! I wish I was in your position. I still have a few weeks to study and then I think I'll take it. What an accomplishment to get an 78! Way to go girl and have fun down south!

Michelle

Aubree said...

Congrats!! I knew you would. Need help moving?

Amber said...

Congrats thats awesome!!!! So, what are you going to be doing in Cedar? You said you can work from your computer?
And I love your brown eyes :)