welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Graduation

So the day finally arrived! Graduation went off without a hitch. While it was nice to have a physical and symbolic ending to the last two years, the nicest part about graduation was being reminded of what a loving and supportive family I have. My family and Todd's family drove a great length to watch something that can't be that scintillating. I was especially touched that Todd' mom drove clear from Idaho in just one day after being sick...just for me! It was just great to see how much support I have and to spend the day with everyone. We had a graduation lunch at Mimi's that afternoon, which was lovely. It was also wonderful to be with my friends from the program and to celebrate with them. I've said it enough but they're really great! The ceremony itself was just okay. Not too long at least! That part didn't really matter too much to me anyway. Now that its all said and done I'm happy I walked....ya happy mom!?! So..thank-you to everyone and especially to my honey...he really has held me up the last two years.











5 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats! I am a BIG slacker and should have sent a card. Sorry! I love the picts. You got some really great ones. I cant believe how big Elsie (sp?) is.

shereesa said...

That is awesome that I made it in your background photo, Honestly I didn't realize who was taking the photo, I just knew that I was in the right place at the right time and thought how funny it would be to have a random person in the background, little did I know that the picture would come to me. "the rule of 6"

Steve (and Sheree)

Beau and Jamie said...

Chelsea! I graduated! And it looks like you did too! Congrats! So how have you been? It's been forever, we need to hang out again!

Beau and Jamie said...

What the! Cedar?! I could never go back, but that is great Todd got a good job there! So when are you moving?

Amber said...

So, what are ya going to do in Cedar? I bet your mom is so excited to have you close.
And get jenny going on her blog!