welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cascade Falls

We took Ty baby on a hike to Cascade Falls this sat. The falls form from seepage (sp?) from Navajo Lake. I expected a light little trickle but this bugger was a-flowin'. It was really cool. The hike was short, cool and very picturesque. The view was spectacular-we could even see Zion from some spots. The trail, however was a bit treacherous. Probably bc the trail was actually closed due to a landslide. We're fear seekers so went anyway. Here's some shots of the day.























....p.s. sorry for all the nature pics lately. I don't know what the hell happened to me and Todd-we used to be such lovers of the lazy-boy weekends. Now, we rarely spent five mins indoors on the weekends. Ty has turned us into such granola losers- I'm pissed that I actually enjoy it.

0 comments: