welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, February 16, 2009

So Todd and I are pretty sick of the snow...! Almost everyday we cry about how we're ready for Spring. Either Cedar had a rough year or we already forgot what northern winters can be like. We at least take comfort in the fact that the dogs absolutely LOVE the snow. I think Ty enjoys it more than Bruce but they both have a good time wrestlin in the snow. We've had a pretty fun routine of taking the dogs out into the hills by our house or to the Canyon View Football field to play in the snow. In an effort to think more positively about the weather, here's some picks of SOMEONE(S) who enjoys the snow....
(I also threw in some "artsy" pictures Todd took for his photography class. He's gettin pretty good!)













Here's to warmer weather to come!

0 comments: