welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I think I'm such a freak about it...

Because this is the first American Idol I've watched from the start. It's the first time I've had Tivo which helps my easily-bored mind...so I keep posting about it! It's fun to hear what everyone thinks too. Here are my picks this week (NOTE: these are who I want to win. probably not who will win):




And the WILDCARD is...

What are your picks...??!

4 comments:

Amber said...

OK so first of all thank you for the comment because I feel bettter that you cried. I cried so much! I love my kitty. Second of all, I am just finishing up a post about reality tv, specifically American Idol. It is so funny because Alli just posted that and so did my sister in law! I mean what are the odds of everyone posting the same thing. Good ol reality tv brings out the best in all of us!!

Amber said...

Oh by the way I voted for Allison, Adam, and Chris!!! I love them all especially Adam he's so hot!

Anonymous said...

I agree with those but I want your wildcard pick to make it through tonight and have the other boy the wildcard. DO you like Danny from last week? He is my favorite.

Unknown said...

Love your picks because they're the same as mine! Woo hoo for American Idol! Do you watch Biggest Loser too? Because I'm in love with that one, as I'm eating ice cream and brownies while watching it ha ha. And I don't feel guilty at all. I'm excited for the AI results tonight!