welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm famous

Haha not really. Deseret News wrote a nice article about us (my supervisor and I). You can check it out here and for the record, our monthly meetings are open and webcasted, which means journalists can quote anything you say in the meeting. That is where my "quote" comes from. Luckily I didn't say something completely stupid but I sound a bit redundant I think.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you totally are famous... congrats!