welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Belly at *almost* 37 weeks

I kinda dropped the ball on the belly picture thing. This was taken at 36 weeks 5 days. Pretty large and in charge. Here's the progression...although the last picture is clear back at 30 weeks.
-15 weeks-
-20 weks-
-25 weeks-
-30 weeks-
-37 weeks-




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I love baby bump pictures. You're so close!

Aubree said...

I wish I would've taken those pictures... maybe next time.

Beau and Jamie said...

You're almost there! how exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!!! :)

And I need your address so I can send you a wedding invite. You can text me 435-704-1409

Amber said...

So, it could happen any day right? And what is her name gonna be?

Charles Family said...

Only 17 days left!?! I cannot even believe it. I am so excited for you. You have no idea. You are going to be an awesome mommy and I can't wait. You better post lots of pictures and I want a picture message on my phone as soon as you get a minute. Hopefully you are feeling ok. Love you!