welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Friday, September 25, 2009

There's someone I'd like you to meet


Her name is Lyla.

Lyla Jane Gambles

Born September 15th (two weeks early)

6lbs 6oz, 19 inches

.Perfect.


I promise to post more pictures soon. I've just been too utterly consumed by her...

5 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

Congrats Chelsea!! I'm so happy for you and your husband. She's adorable.

Amber said...

Oh Chelsea!!! What a doll! Congrats! WOw 2 weeks early? I wasn't expecting to look at your blog and see a baby yet!! YAY! I'm so happy for you guys! She's beautiful!

Charles Family said...

Chels, did I mention how excited I am for you? When things calm down and you are up to chatting about the whole ordeal give me a call. I would love to talk.

Michael said...

Congratulations! Very happy for your little family, now a little bigger.

Shauna said...

Lovely. I have been wanting to know the story but wanted you to get some rest too! And i agree--she is perfect.