welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Me oh my

You MUST go
and check out the amazing pictures of my girl. Her cuteness knows no bounds. like really.

6 comments:

Amber said...

OH MY HELL! Those are AMAZING! She has the most beautiful lips!
I need that photographer to come here and get some of my boys.

Shauna said...

These pictures are soooo cute! She is an absoulute doll. Love the pictures of the mommy and daddy too.

Unknown said...

You weren't kidding! Those pictures are perfect. She photographs so well! What a cute little girl. I hope things are going well with the new baby!

Luke and Bridget said...

ADORABLE! Congrats on your cutie!

Luke and Bridget said...

ADORABLE! Congrats on your cutie!

summergibbs said...

I freakin' LOVE it! She is so precious and adorable! But it still would've been funny if she pooped on Todd! Ha! Congratulations again!