welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stepping Outside myself

Man I've been massively egocentric lately. Here's two things I've been meaning to do.

Support a little gal from Utah with a rare disease she has. Her Name is Taylie. Go to her website, (http://www.tayliebug.com/), then head over to this blog , leave a comment, and money will be donated on her behalf.





Also...meet Bridget and Luke. An amazing couple hoping to adopt. I believe strongly in the power of adoption. Todd and I have had the opportunity to see the blessings adoption can bring in our very own family. I hope with everything that this deserving couple gets their chance to make a difference in the life of a child soon. They would like to spread the word. Visit their website HERE

0 comments: