welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, May 17, 2010

Blogger Spaz

There's a post about LV a few back. You don't want to miss Lyla in her booty shorts, sun glasses and glads. Does anyone read this anymore?

6 comments:

Charles Family said...

Yes I do still read this thank you very much. You better not quit posting!

Ted Gambles said...

We read every post!

Amber said...

I do Chels but I suck at commenting ha ha. I feel the same way about my blog. Sometimes I'm like, do people even read this?

Jackie said...

I do! I love it!! I need to come see you guys.

Shauna said...

Yes I check hourly! No seriously I always look forward to your posts and if you don't...i get frustrated! I love it!

Unknown said...

Yes, I do! I just suck it up when it comes to leaving comments ha ha. Thanks for reminding me to update about life as a mom! I forgot about that part of blogging ha ha. I've been so worried about just getting pictures posted I haven't mentioned ANYTHING about how things are going ha ha. And I LOVE the booty shorts! Way too cute on that little one!