welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grizwalds in Las Vegas II



















We had our own Las Vegas Vacation over Spring Break. We went to swim and have warm weather. It was cold/windy. The pool in our hotel was closed. My mom got a smoking room. Our AC broke. I had a weird heart episode one night and had to skip the strip festivities as I could not see anything. My mom and brother got food poisoning. Good times.
At least Lyla got to debut her rocking booty shorts and gladiator sandals. Killer huh?

1 comments:

Amber said...

OMG, how is your heart doing? That is so scary! I cant wait to hold Lyla, and see you guys too. LOL. I wish I could wear your black dress. It looking like Im going to be in pink. Thanks for the offer!