welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Colbie Calliat

I took Jenny to Colbie Calliat for her birthday. It was fantastic. I love her music and her new island influence. She sang lucky in love with her guitarist. It was soooo good! I loved our sister day, we went shopping before and had shakes and burgers. And let me just add...Jenny is the best sister a girl could ask for. She rocks as a sister and a mom too. Love you Jen!

3 comments:

Amber said...

So jealous. I love her! are you guys coming down for Kyle's wedding? Oh, I hope so!

.jbird. said...

catching up on your life, I am in love with her! you are the greatest mom, happy mothers day!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER!