welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, September 5, 2011

Greenshow

We took the kids to the Greenshow for their first time.  It was some type of anniversary for the Shakespearean Festival so they did a different type of performance than usual.  We didn’t love it and wished they’d sing more.  Lyla loved when they did sing.  She would dance away like a little free spirit.  Lottie even bounced to the rhythm.  One lady said she was more entertained watching Lyla than the show.  LOL

 

082

083

084

085

086

087

088

089

090

091

092

093

094

1 comments:

JadeLuckMoney said...

I love that I now appear on your "tracker" as a visitor from Seoul :) I'm raising your international readership! But mostly I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your blog and I'm on it every time there's a new post.