welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Autumn Leaves

If you don't know that song by Pauolo Nutini (sp?), you must go hear it on youtube, and then think of it for this post. It's the perfect auditory representation of our leaves experience. I had just decided I loved Todd again after he had acted like a major ass crack the whole dang day.

The leaves were art. diverse. beautiful.

1 comments:

The Price Family said...

I am so jealous! I've always wanted pictures of a place like that. It looks so beautiful and serene.