welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Elusive bugger

I finally published this post I've added to bit by bit for weeks. It's just an accounting.
Lame.
But about four posts back

4 comments:

The Price Family said...

I think your hair looks so cute short!

Charles Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD!!!! Hopefully things are better from Saturday. You need to call me. We haven't talked for a while.

Amber said...

Im so sorry to hear about your crappy luck! When it rains it pours, no joke!
I hope you kicked Todd's butt! I LOVE, LOVE b-days. I get so excited I countdown until mine comes, until, Spencer's comes. I know Im a kid!

The Price Family said...

Hey Chelse! So, I didn't see your comment on my blog 'til yesterday. So, I'm totally not ignoring you...my email is jessprice@cox.net. Thanks for the congrats. And yes, Kiera is so sassy/spunky! A bit too much! I am so excited that we're gonna do a family reunion. Jason's fam (both sides) have them all of the time it seems, and I always thought that we needed to join in the fun! Can't wait, and let me know if you need any help! Thanks!