welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hatch, Tropic and Chillaxin

October 18 & 19th, 2008. A lovely weekend following the dark cloud that loomed over October 17th. We won't talk about the TCU game. Denver lost that weekend too. My life those two days closely resembled what I would imagine living with an addict who hasn't had a hit for almost 24 hours would be like. Not good. In the most supportive way, I told Todd I didn't give two shits what the game was like, we were gonna have a good weekend (football free). Bless his heart he tried his dangdest. The whole weekend he catered to me and indulged my every whim. Bless the Lord for small gifts. We went with my family and stayed in Hatch Utah. Hatch is a lovely the place. Very rural. very. Beautiful and relaxing. We also went on a little hike to Tropic Reservoir. If I weren't tired I would go into the story about Ty taking on three horses and two goats. Lets just say Ty got head butted by a goat and kicked in the head twice by two different horses and my near heart attack later, he's still kickin.








*We took all these pictures with the cellphone (camera battery charging incident) so forgive the graininess*

1 comments:

Jessica Littlefield said...

Go Tropic!! That's where my hubby is from and it is so beautiful up there. And I can't believe how good your cell phone pics turned out, they are impressive.