welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, October 26, 2008

BYU versus New Mexico

October 11th, 2008. BYU versus New Mexico. An important game following the BYU verus Utah State game where the team appeared, at best, sluggish. I will add about that game...Todd's bacon got saved bc Kenton decided at the last minute he wanted to pay an extra 20 bucks for an additional TV tier to have the VERSUS channel (so he got to watch the game). I swear, this addiction needs an intervention. Anywho, the game was, as with the last, sluggish! I was incredibly bored most of the game. Before BYU, before BCS bowls, before "the polls", I thought a win was a win. OH CONTRAIR! A win is NOT a win. Winning by only a touchdown or sometimes even more but not enough will mean BYU will drop in the polls, which means their ranking will drop, which ultimately effects their bowl invitation. I swear the system in crooked. The sport is more political than the damn election! I'm over it. Too bad Todd's not. As you can see, he was NOT happy at this game. I was bored (have I mentioned that) BUT my mood turned for the much better when I FINALLY got to have me a Cougar Tail. That's right, a cougar tail. See the pictured below. It is perhaps the best baked good I've ever had. Guess it makes the billion dollar spent on the tickets worth it (my ass).








__________________________
After the game we had a lovely evening at the cabin. We got dinner to go and ate by the fire. Then we watched Sex and the City in bed. It was grand. I finally got to see the movie and I absolutely loved it. The evening was wonderful. Then we woke up to SNOW! Brrrr. Have I spoken yet about my absolute disdain for winter? Good for Christmas then it must go. I live in the wrong state I guess
_____________________________



1 comments:

Amber said...

That looked so yummy! That is so funny. I cant believe you dont like the cold. Girl you need to get to sunny so cal.