welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, November 22, 2008

BYU versus San Diego State

The final home game. What a fun game to end the season with. Todd and I were kind of worried that BYU would still be struggling and only barely beat SDS. We were very happy to see how great they played. We went out with a bang, unabashed cheering and celebrating, cougar dogs galore, and of course, my cougar tail. While it has been a bit more challenging being a season ticket holder this year, it has still been a good time. sleeping in on the weekends is overrated. clean laundry is overrated. eating a diet other than hot dogs and soda is overrated.



After the game was over Todd refused to leave. He literally sat there and pouted until I promised sexual favors to get him to leave.
Farewell Lavell Edwards Stadium

Until Next YEAR!!

0 comments: