welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We did it!


Bring on Change

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaa hooo!

Jessica Littlefield said...

Go America!

Hillary said...

I know it's hard for you to understand that people in your little world might have an opinion other than yours, and I GET that it's hard for you to hear that a LOT of people don't like you candidate. You are pretty immature for someone who is 23 with a masters degree....I'm unpleasantly surprised! I thought someone who knows so much about psychology would be better at interacting with other people, especially ones who have different points of view. It's unfortunate people like you are still around, because even though you may not like it, a LOT of people feel the same way I do but don't come out and say it. DONT check into my blog again. You are bitchy and rude and I have forgotten all about your ignorant comments :) Have a nice day!