welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thriller

October 29th, 2008. My mom took the whole fam damn to Thriller at Tuacahn! I've been wanting to see Thriller for over three years now so I was very excited that we got to go-and that it ended up being at Tuacahn-I can't imagine it being as cool at another theatre. The weather was perfect for the outside spook! My favorite was the opening and closing dance to the song Thriller, but I also loved the River Dance (where the dancers slowly get picked off one by one by gun shot). Very creative--morbid but creative.
It was a great way to celebrate Halloween!






BOO!!!!!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

HAHAHAHA! Thank you for the entertainment. We needed a good laugh! I needed that. Thanks!

Aubree said...

I went to thriller in salt lake two years ago. It was fabulous!! I bet the effect of being outside and watching it was even more fabulous. How fun!!

Amber said...

That is AWESOME!! I would love to go to that. HOw fun!