welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Friday, December 19, 2008

Introducing...

Baby Girl Call
6.6 lbs
Born: today, December 19th 9:30am

Congratulations to my sister Jenny who gave birth to this little beauty this morning. I may be a bit biased, but Baby Call (who may never have a name) is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. She is so tiny! Everything about her is perfect. Beautiful skin, cute little bum, and LOTS of dark hair.
We are so grateful this little one decided to some early on her own (and not on her due date, Christmas DAY!). Jenny was only in the hospital for three hours before she had her. This labor was much easier than her first...minus the part where her epidural had a patch or something and she basically gave the birth naturally. Can i just say that better not happen to me if I ever decide to have kids after that. I had the honor of being present during the birth. This was a first for me (never even watched it on tape). I was a bit disturbed...and anxious watching my sister WRETCH in pain, but it was pretty awesome to see life take its form. Jenny was a champ. Baby Call, you're beautiful and perfect. Remember I'm your favorite aunt.

2 comments:

shereesa said...

She is beautiful! Congrats Auntie. Your dogs are so sweet too, it's so funny to see dogs play in the snow, it's my favorite. Things are good at my job I really like all the staff and it is funny that I work with Dan. No blood draws to the neck so far, I hope I never have to see that and I'm sorry you had to. How is your job?

The Price Family said...

Holy hell, you were there when she gave birth? Um, I'm sure that was good birth control, huh? Well, tell Jennie and Kenton congrats! She certainly is a beautiful baby!