welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Turkey Day

We had a great Idahoan Thanksgiving. We spent four days with the Gambles crew mostly stuffing our faces and enjoying each other's company. The food deserves a shout of of its own. We haven't see the fam in almost six months so it was really great to catch up and enjoy a lazy holiday. I don't think i got dressed before noon everyday...no Black Friday for me! Highlights included: watching Todd play in the first annual Swan Lake Turkey Bowl, attending The Festival of Lights Parade in Preston (can I say brrrr) and enjoying a concert from none other than the Bar J Wranglers! I've always wanted to see them in Jackson so we were excited to go. Can't beat that for a holiday.

I think Ty enjoyed the football game more than anyone...
Festival of Lights

Bar J Wranglers

...And a really cool Bronco's fan

0 comments: