welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, July 27, 2008


Happy Anniversary to ME!! Todd got me tickets to The Taming of the Shrew for the big 2-year. I LOVE this play and thought it was so very thoughtful of him (bc lets face it, costumed individuals speaking in prose is NOT his thing). The play was very well done-great acting and I liked the artistic liberties they took to make the play a bit more modern (usually I HATE that). I think I like this play so much bc I see our story kinda similar (minus the whole marrying for money thing and hag-like qualities of "the shrew"). I like that she's an independent woman even in the late 1500s AND the deception, etc. Its such a goodie! We had fun at the Greenshow and both very much enjoyed the play.



0 comments: