welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, August 23, 2009

8 Things

This is a tag. I'd like to read everyone's answers so do it!

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Slept in until 10 am.
2. Went to the bathroom about 30 times
3. Soaked up every minute I had to spend with you know who
4. Cleaned
5. Tried to keep Todd from killing Ty when he found his new BYU hat, a new baby book, a shoe, and some tupperware hid under the bed (and yes, the hat was chewed).
6. Enjoyed a delicious dinner with Brooke and Raul!
7. Attended the Mud Bogs in Parowan Utah. It defies description.
8. Had girl talk with my friends while Todd and Raul watched Rambo (which is quite disturbing)

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. The END of traveling for Todd. AHH. What a thought
2. Poppy. Poppy. Poppy.
3. Maternity leave
4. Living in our new house.
5. Halloween (already thinking of her costume)
6. BYU football (I probably won't get to go to any games this season but I'm excited for Todd)
7. Ty getting to have a backyard
8. Did I mention a new house, a new baby, and a husband back?

8 Favorite shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. American Idol
3. Jon and Kate +8 (minus Jon the douche)
4. Real World (I know, shameful)
5. The Soup
6. What not to wear
7. The Little Couple
8. Man versus Wild

Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Kowloons Cafe
4. Pizza Factory
5. Costa Vida
6. Mimi's Cafe
7. Chick Fila
8. Mandarin Garden

4 comments:

summergibbs said...

I am so with you on the Jon the douche part. Maybe if he wouldn't have acted like a child she wouldn't have had to treat him like one. Nice....loser! Have eight kids with someone and then cheat on them!

Amber said...

8 is a lot but I will do it.

Sami said...

I am getting excited for you to be my new neighbor!

Unknown said...

It's nice to know someone else who likes The Soup! That show is wonderful. I'll watch other shows and say to Tyson, "They're definitely going to make fun of that on The Soup." ha ha I'm so excited for you guys and everything that's coming up for you!