welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's true. I turned 25 on the 26th of July. This b-day was a rough one! 25 just feels so mid twenties approaching mid 90s. Yes, I will understand if you tell me to F off it you're older than me. Anyway, I refuse to post the pictures of the big day because my face rivals the diameter of a dinner plate. Like truly. But I had a really nice day. My mom took me to the Motherhood Store to pick out nursing pjs (which are surprisingly cute) and Todd got me a Bumbo (google it if you don't know what it is-they're bitchin) and a gift certificate to get acrylic toes (which was way sweet because he called my sisters to ask where to get them ,etc.). I also enjoyed Olive Garden and some delicious chocolate cheesecake thing. I guess if ya have to get older....Thanks to everyone who sent me b-day wishes and money (you can be assured it will be spent buying the only clothes I'll ever buy in size zero...zero to six months that is!)

2 comments:

Aubree said...

Happy belated birthday!! I think 25 will be a rough one for me too.

Ted Gambles said...

Happy birthday from all of us. You shouldn't feel so bad--I'm approaching a half-century!