welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, June 24, 2010

MOOOOOOOOOOO

So the no dairy thing is really grating on me. I feel like a detoxing crack addict in the milk aisle at the store and crave the weirdest things. While part of me feels guilty for even complaining, as poor Lyla girl could be SIX before she even outgrows this milk protein allergy, the other part of me just wants to say sorry by stuffing a whole brick of cheese in my mouth.
Okay, I'm being dramatic, it really hasn't been that bad, but with the end insight (plan to ween at one year, so 3 months away), I can't help but plan my first meal as a normal person.
I think it'll go like this....
Breakfast:
yogurt!! toast with butter! Ham and CHEESE croissant, cottage cheese, bagel w/ cream cheese!
Lunch:
Salad with cheese AND ranch! Oh how I am sick of salad w/ vinaigrette's.
maybe a grilled cheese sandwich (don't even really like them)
Dinner:
appetizer: fried cheese sticks or spinach artichoke dip
main dish: pizza, burrito smothered in cheese, and something Italian like Alfredo, lasagna or chicken parmigiana
side: baked potato WITH butter and sour cream or mashed potatoes (oh how I've missed them), or maybe even cheese bread of some sort
dessert: anything with milk chocolate in it, cheesecake, ice cream, all covered in whipped cream
I'll take bipass surgery on side too. Seriously though, I need some damn dairy.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0 comments: