welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lyla's One Year Professional Pics

For those who haven't seen these yet, you can view Lyla's One Year Photos
Someday I'll upload some here

1 comments:

summergibbs said...

I frea-k-in LOVE her! Seriously, I am going to drive to St. George just to nibble on her. And by nibble, I mean bite. That's how you can tell when I like your kid...I want to eat them. Don't be scared..just go with it!