welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Friday, November 26, 2010

Shutterfly

I've been a fan of Shutterfly for a long time now. Clear back in 2003, I made my BFF a picture book of our senior trip to New York City using their templates. Its an awesome book. Since then I've made countless greeting cards and other little things using Shutterfly. Mostly, I appreciate creativity but I'm not creative. Shutterfly is perfect for me because I can pretend I'm creative using their templates.
We made our moms the cutest Mother's Day cards. You can view all their photo cards at
I'm planning to make some photo Christmas cards which you can see at
You guys should check out their website and get into the digital scrapbooking craze if you're not already! There's lots of advantages to doing things digital but my favorite is that you don't have to first print the photo then spend the time cutting it out and arranging it on a page. Instead you have copies of your photos arranges all cute like in one step!
P.S. if you want a Christmas Card from us comment me your address or email it to me at chelseagambles@gmail.com

0 comments: