welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party













Aren't these parties SO fun!?

My friend Keri was nice enough to host this get together of high school friends.

The funnest part was that everybody went all out. All out. Todd and I totally hit up multiple thrift stores searching for just the right look and had so much fun laughing at each other. Don't you love my denim colored stretch pants? And Todd's shoes?! HAHA.

Lyla didn't get to come but we bought her a sweater for the occasion anyway :)

1 comments:

Charles Family said...

Bahahahaha! I love it. You guys look HOTT!!! Yep that's right, with 2 t's!