welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gardening

I made a list at the beginning of the summer  of all the fun activities I could think of to do with the kiddos.  My plan was to put that list over the TV screen but that didn’t go over so good :/  Amongst a long list (Zion, tent in the backward, Lake on the Hill, etc.) was gardening.  I thought Lyla would really enjoy helping us plant flowers, cantaloupe, strawberries, beans and potatoes.  She mostly loved digging in the dirt.  She didn’t understand why I didn’t enjoy her redigging up planted plants lol.  It was  a fun activity nonetheless Smile She has since enjoyed watering the flowers each day. 


002


004


005


006


007


008


009

0 comments: