welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rodeo

Grandpa Louie got free tickets to the Rodeo, so I felt like we had to go!  Lyla is in a phase where she loves animals so much, so I knew she’d love it.  After she got bored of climbing up and down the bleechers, she started watching and went crazy whenever the cows would pass through the stalls near us.  I walked her over to the cows and she went crazy going “MOOOO”. Lottie enjoyed the Rodeo too.  

188

189

191

192

193

0 comments: