welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Playdates



021


023


024


028


030


032


034


061


062


063

Lyla has been lucky enough to have two friends in our neighborhood who are within weeks of her age.  Teague and McKinlee are such good little buddies for Lyla.  We get together at least once a week to play.  Mckinlee usually plays quietly to herself while Lyla and Teague terrorize each other.  Lyla is such a social little thing that she absolutely loves when they come over to play.  Teague and Mckinlee can both say “Wywa” when they see her and run to her. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea you're girls are too cute! Seeing how fun your blog is makes me wish I kept up on mine. I'm stealing the picture of the three buddies...hope you don't mind!