welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

1st Dance Class!

My Lyla girl loves to dance.  When we watch Glee or someone turns on music, she immediately starts dancing.  She’s also an amazing minicer.  A cheer competition was on TV once and she would totally mimic their moves…even the ones with their legs in the air and what not.  I knew I wanted to put her dance when she turned two.  So as the summer waned, I called around to find a place.  I didn’t want too much structure and wanted to try a class out before committing.  To my surprise, my old dance company offers a Mommy and Me Dance class for kids under 3 and it’s FREE!!  We now go every Thursday and have a ball. Lyla follows most the instructions and just loves  being around all those kids!. Addie and some of Lyla’s other friends come too. 

 

Getting Ready…so Excited!

084

085

086

Even Dad got excited…lol

087

088

089

090

091

092

093

094

095

096

097

098

099

100

101

102

103

104

105

106

107

108

0 comments: